We offer private tutoring sessions at our location.
Tutoring session availability hours work around the needs of our clients. We have morning, early/late afternoon, and evening slots available.
Determining Spanish fluency goal plan
Class tutoring sessions typically last 1 to 2 hours, depending on the needs of the student. Duration of the program also varies, depending on such factors as:
- Specific fluency goals (to speak to employees or clients, travel, etc.)
- Degree of need to learn vocabulary and phrases from a certain industry (real estate, labor/workplace, law, nursing, police, etc.)
- Degree of urgency to achieve such goals in order to meet a deadline (i.e. travel to another country next month, imminent arrival of a Spanish speaking representative)
Hourly rates range between $50 and $60, depending on the above factors. Rate includes textbook, activities manual, 2 audio CDs *, subscription to Lo Mas TV ,while a student, and online activity access.
Please note that the textbook, manual, and 2 audio CDs are included in the rate provided that there is a commitment of of 16 hours of scheduled tutoring sessions.
All sessions include:
* Tailoring a personalized curriculum for the client. This includes fluency objectives and teaching strategies to be implemented.
* 24 hour access to a wealth of supplementary internet tutorials (Interactive games, audio links, and informational tutorials)
* Periodic follow up via email.
*Periodic evaluation and reports on progress, strengths and needed areas of improvement
Our location is at 1 West Campbell Avenue, Room D-41, Campbell, CA 95008. For more information, please call (408) 207 3075, or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for available time slots.